pistolwhip

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Anyone know how to post a picture, that's small but it's also a link so when you click on it, it brings you to the full-sized picture? It's important for something I'm working on, that I'll share with you, if I can figure this out.

I keep meaning to write something, but I'm too bored lately. Also, the things I'm going through are a little too personal, for now. I might write more after some coffee, when I can think clearly. Or, I might go to a clinic before work (I don't have a "family doctor").

10 Comments:

  • So much for going to a doctor. I should've, but damnit, I wasted the whole morning on the internet. Tomorrow.

    By Blogger crystal, at 24/2/05 12:02 pm  

  • First paragraph: I wish. Sorry.

    Second paragraph: word.

    Yay, internet.

    By Blogger Eb, at 24/2/05 2:06 pm  

  • Well, thanks, eb.

    But seriously, folks. I've seen it on swordfight, ling-ling san, and optimuscrime, just to name a few. Someone's gotta know how to help me. It'll be very sad for the whole world (or the tiny portion that reads my blog) if you know how to help me, and don't

    By Blogger crystal, at 24/2/05 8:00 pm  

  • http://www.hello.com >> it's called bloggerbat, and i hafta say that "it'll do." it should do you for you, as well.

    "resolution underway,
    let's strip down and PLAY
    with each other in the dark
    that's how things will start."
    -Holiday Snaps; Spazmodica - Neuken

    remember how when they performed "Blisters" Darcy (Rar-rar) would insist the entire song was intended to be a sexual cathersis for the audience and that the "oh oh oh, oh -ie oh oh oh" verse was the orgasm?

    "as the dripping droplets drip." good luck with bloggerbot.

    By Blogger ling-ling san, at 25/2/05 12:31 pm  

  • hope you guys are alright. i haven't talked to yas in a while. nicey and i missed the oh g show cause of a late night watt session. i only know the really complicated way to make thumbnails. its not very worth it.

    By Blogger Seth, at 25/2/05 5:28 pm  

  • ling-ling: thanks. I tried BloggerBot when Blogger first told me they had partnered up and now I could post pictures. I couldn't figure out how to work it, so I gave up and signed up for Photobucket. I guess I'll play with BloggerBot a bit more and hopefully, eventually I'll get a clue.

    Thanks, also, for the Snaps references. However, I do not remember anything about them performing "Blisters live" (although that story makes sense. It sure sounded that way on the recording). I only saw them once during the Neuken era. I didn't know KC then and had just met Darcy. The Olympic Bingo Hall show was my first time seeing them. Being only 18, I didn't see my second Snaps show for another 8 months. By then, they were listening to Judas Priest, and playing songs like "Turbo" and "The Enemy." I always secretly thought I had a part in that change. I also know it came from living with Wamboldt and Too Loud McLeod.

    By Blogger crystal, at 27/2/05 6:51 pm  

  • seth: Sorry about missing your birthday. I mentioned it to KC a few times. I guess we were tired and selfish. Ah, the late night Watt sessions. It was a good show. Right now, even a complicated way of making thumbnails would be worth it to me, what with trying to copy Paul and start up http://pistolpictures.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger crystal, at 27/2/05 6:53 pm  

  • By Blogger crystal, at 27/2/05 6:55 pm  

  • I don't know if this is the same concept of what you are trying to do, but here is how my sidebar pictures work:

    Actually, it wont let me post it based on the rules of blogger comment boxes. If you still need help email me and i'll send you my little code which then may or may not help you.

    By Blogger ger, at 28/2/05 4:02 pm  

  • Thanks. I'm about to email you.

    By Blogger crystal, at 1/3/05 10:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home