Ahhhh,
It feels so nice to have you back. I've missed you so much. And now, you're even better than ever. It's so soothing to sit here with my coffee, running my fingers over your keys, listening to your soft whirring, and looking at your sweet, glowing screen. But, I can't stay in your presence for long. Now that I've gotten you working, I have other things to tend to. I've neglected my other responsibilities trying to clean you. You're very dirty. I thought I'd have to go through the rest of this week without you [although you work, you're not as fun without your communication skills], so I gave in and called your maker. God loves you and helped me help you. Now I need to get ready for my first day back at work in so long. I'm excited to see the new floors and racks. I hope it's a nice rack.
It feels so nice to have you back. I've missed you so much. And now, you're even better than ever. It's so soothing to sit here with my coffee, running my fingers over your keys, listening to your soft whirring, and looking at your sweet, glowing screen. But, I can't stay in your presence for long. Now that I've gotten you working, I have other things to tend to. I've neglected my other responsibilities trying to clean you. You're very dirty. I thought I'd have to go through the rest of this week without you [although you work, you're not as fun without your communication skills], so I gave in and called your maker. God loves you and helped me help you. Now I need to get ready for my first day back at work in so long. I'm excited to see the new floors and racks. I hope it's a nice rack.
3 Comments:
Nice rack.
By
ger, at 6/1/05 3:08 am
It's not a nice rack. It's stiff and generic. But, I'm excited about all the junk food on it, even though other people hate it and are upset about it.
By
crystal, at 10/1/05 11:55 am
I was right and wrong. The junk food rack is generic. But (and it's the one I originally thought we were getting and started to get yesterday) we are getting new MAGAZINE racks. I like the new ones a lot more.
By
crystal, at 11/1/05 1:02 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home