I wonder why I find it hard believing there's no truth in stereotypes.
dumb bitches from the south
Probably because they exist for a reason.
Edited to Add: Not having cable for so many years, I am pretty naive when it comes to the media. Especially Fox news and CNN. Anyway, I wanted to add a link for Jon Stewart on Crossfire.
Jon Stewart not being funny
dumb bitches from the south
Probably because they exist for a reason.
Edited to Add: Not having cable for so many years, I am pretty naive when it comes to the media. Especially Fox news and CNN. Anyway, I wanted to add a link for Jon Stewart on Crossfire.
Jon Stewart not being funny
2 Comments:
wow crys, many thanks for that link. america-centric hubris at its best (worst).
jon stewart refers to canadians as "our gay neighbours to the north". that made me laugh for days. and the sterotypes are true. we are boring, gay, dogsledders. and americans are gun toting yahoos. great.
By
Robin Lindsay, at 10/12/04 2:53 am
jeez, i miss my dogsled.
By
ling-ling san, at 10/12/04 6:33 am
Post a Comment
<< Home