whew.
I have a few stamps on top of each other on my hand. Some fun/funny things have happened so far this weekend. But, instead of taking the time now to write about it, I need to have a shower, change the cat litter, and get ready to go to work. I'm a little sad to be missing the all ages shows, the zine fair, and the jam spot show, but a girl's gotta make some money. I wonder where to go tonight. No point in going to the Marquee. I'll miss the Burdocks, and I'm not interested in the other acts there...Attic maybe? Who knows...
I have a few stamps on top of each other on my hand. Some fun/funny things have happened so far this weekend. But, instead of taking the time now to write about it, I need to have a shower, change the cat litter, and get ready to go to work. I'm a little sad to be missing the all ages shows, the zine fair, and the jam spot show, but a girl's gotta make some money. I wonder where to go tonight. No point in going to the Marquee. I'll miss the Burdocks, and I'm not interested in the other acts there...Attic maybe? Who knows...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home