So, obviously I'm too busy lately to take care of my little pistolwhip. Why don't you ask me a few questions? Ask me one or more, but no more than like, 4. I promise to answer truthfully. (Yes, I did this back in April, but I've lost the comments and deleted the post).
4 Comments:
Well, what the hey!
1. When am i finally gonna hear the new hold cd?
2. Ever think about trying to quit drinking again?
3. What's you're favorite thing to do when you're bored?
4. Are you excited about your show this weekend?
There. that should do it.
Alf
By
alfred, at 3/11/04 11:09 pm
1. Well, I finished up the bass tracks yesterday (pretty much), so now we just need vocals. I'd guess the earliest, for friends, would be next weekend. As for people in general, I don't know how or when we're going to release it. It's obviously not going to happen tomorrow, as originally planned/hoped.
2. Sometimes, but not really. Right now, I tend to think more about quitting smoking (which, I admit, would be easier if I didn't drink...).
3. As I take things ridiculously literally, I first thought to myself "Well, I'm bored, so I'm not enjoying what I'm doing." But, after a few seconds, I clued in and realized you meant my favourite thing to alleviate boredom. Reading (books, magazines, blogs, messageboards), writing (my blog, nothing serious), video games (although it's been awhile), and of course, last but far from least, touching myself down below.
4. You better believe it. It's close to 3 months since we've played a show in town, and over 3 months if you don't count Reflections. AND, our Truro show was cut short, so, yeah, it's been awhile. Oddly, I'm also a little nervous (that's odd because it rarely happens). But, I think excitement and nervousness are the same emotion, just one's positive and one's negative.
Thanks, Alfred
By
crystal, at 4/11/04 7:21 pm
1. what is your least favourite question you're asked while you're working?
2. what is your favourite article of clothing, both of all time and currently?
3. if you could go back to relive your life from any age, what age would you go back to (having the social knowledge that you have now)?
By
lucifuge, at 4/11/04 11:51 pm
1. There are a few. a) "Can I get some matches?" (from someone off the street, not a customer). b) "What time is it?" (There's a big clock on the wall behing and to your right of me). c) Hi, can I speak to George, please? (usually over the phone; it's not annoying in person). That's not really a terrible question but what I hate about it is that it is usually followed by "He's not here right now, can I take a message?" "No, I'll try back later." That's the WORST, because I'll most likely be the one to answer when they call back later, and he's always in and out of the store. Leave a friggin' message so he can CALL YOU when he chooses (or, at least so he knows why you called and whether or not it's important.)
That's about it, for now.
2. My all time favourite as a kid was a dress I probably would still like now. It was pink and purple striped and the waist actually hung at my hips (but it was supposed to) I have a picture of me wearing it, beaming with joy, that I'll post sometime when I get around to posting pictures of young me. My current favourite it difficult to say right now...I'm in love with a black skirt I got from my aunt. I wore it almost every day on tour, but now the seams are coming out, but it's a quick fix.
3. Well, if I could go back to any age at all and relive it, I'd probably pick 7 or 8 (around the time I fit into that pink and purple dress). I had been in Cole Harbour long enough to make some friends, my dog was healthy and not yet old, my parents were still together (although they did fight at times, they always had...it seemed better here than in Ontario), I was among the top of my class, and I was relatively happy. But, that wasn't your question. You asked "having the social knowledge that you have now." In that case, I'll say 15-16. Grade 10 and 11 could've been thousands of times better if I had the social knowledge and self-confidence I have now (which still isn't a whole lot). Maybe if it hadn't been so damn hard for me to talk to anyone then, I could've hung out with the people I wanted to hang out with instead of those that would talk to me. Maybe I would've done acid and had fun, instead of doing acid and cutting myself while listening to Pink Floyd...
yeah.
By
crystal, at 6/11/04 1:08 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home