Since I've been home I've worked, seen Radarfame play in a basement, brought some friends to Charlie's for their first times, worked some more and seen some friends' new apartments. Many of my friends have new apartments that I still haven't seen. I've worked, gone to a staff party, gone to the Lingley's going away party, worked, heard all the dirties (including the latest session) repeatedly, worked, was happy to see my fish was still alive and got my cats back. I've worked, gone to Stage Nine by myself twice, saw the Dayglo Abortions, went through 2750+ pictures given to me by the Ling, worked, and watched Sealab and Eddie Murphy Raw. I've also spent a lot of time thinking; same old bullshit. I've realized that there are a lot of people that I genuinely miss and people I enjoy having around and need to work on the relationships so I don't end up missing them as well. I realized how exhausted I'm becoming while watching the Plundering Sons, I've spent a Sunday at Reflections drinking cheap caesers and eating free bacon and pancakes, and I've given up writing about the tour for now. I'll get back to it for my own sake later. I spent the weekend with friends and the video camera. Making amateur porn takes more time and effort than I had originally thought. I'm never home anymore.
1 Comments:
HAHA Sealab 2021 is the best cartoon ever! So is the Brak show. amazing.
meghan.
By
Anonymous, at 14/9/04 9:36 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home