pistolwhip

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

One week left.
As a young adult.
Seven days from now, I will be a quarter of a century old.
I know many of you are older,
Just like I know many of you are younger.
I always say age doesn't matter.
But this age involves me.
It's the first landmark birthday since I turned 21
And the last landmark till the big three-oh.

I don't really care about my age.
I don't really care that I'm no more mature or responsible than I was at 18 (well, ok, a little)
I just wanted to mention that my birthday was coming up.
I'll be in Montreal on the day
And want to celebrate here first.
I think I want people to come to my place and show their love for me
But my place can only hold the people I actually care about.
After New Year's, I don't think I want to have another "party" at my place.

1 Comments:

  • Some sort of celebration should definitely happen, even if it's just a small get-together there or at a bar or whatever. You only turn 25 once!
    alfred | 08.10.04 - 12:57 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Happy Birthday & thanks for the stats counter idea...
    skinned | 08.10.04 - 4:10 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It can be your birthday here at my house at girl's night. I really want you to come.
    please do!
    RAChael | 08.10.04 - 8:52 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    rachael: is that tonight? I haven't been home long.

    skinned: thank you and you're welcome. (I got it from Eben)

    alfred: ya, something. I get paid Thursday, but need to save most of it.
    crystal | 08.10.04 - 11:43 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    S'up for Friday night? I work until 10, but I totally owe you a birthday beer.

    I don't think I even ever mentioned how great it was hanging with you on MY birthday, even if I was a total fucking waste-oid. I'm actually glad it was a low-key night, because it was a cool opportunity to get to know you that much better. I enjoyed that very much.

    So yeah, lemme know when you got an idea of what's going on with the pre-birthday jazz.
    Eben | Email | Homepage | 08.11.04 - 7:36 am | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I, too, had a great time just getting to know you much more on your birthday. I also work til 10 Friday, and if the store's busy, I might just work until 10:30.

    I don't really know what to do. I was thinking of Stage Nine, but I'm not really a fan of any of the bands playing that night. I was also thinking people here, or someone else's house. I don't really care. I just want to drink with people I like.
    crystal | 08.11.04 - 10:49 am | #

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19/9/04 2:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home