hmm, this sounds like one of those bullshit hetero things. as in, boyfriend tells girlfriend they can kiss girla but no boys, just like boy can kiss boys but no girls.
hopefully, you will have fun with this, and enjoy kissing women. however, if you are intent on kissing boys, maybe you should consider boy kissing other girls? is it alright? then couldn't there be comprimise? openess is logical. good luck. i am single so i guess i can kiss whoever. funny thing, is that i end up kissing noone. boo. summertime is the time for wet kisses and steamy make out sessions. have fun. jane | Email | Homepage | 08.06.04 - 11:44 am | #
I know where you're coming from, but this post has nothing to do with my relationship, but was a way to reply to something that had happened that night at the bar. My friend said "Can you just stop being gay for 5 minutes? I just don't want you to be gay." Now, I knew my female friend wanted to makeout, but I didn't know I was being gay. It was a joke anyway. So, I came home and wrote this. crystal | 08.09.04 - 11:38 am | #
Just based on our personalities, I know openness wouldn't work in our relationship, and I don't want it to. I would be jealous if he were to kiss other people, especially girls. The reason I can kiss girls is a bullshit hetero thing, but I might as well take advantage of it. crystal | 08.09.04 - 11:40 am | #
1 Comments:
hmm, this sounds like one of those bullshit hetero things. as in, boyfriend tells girlfriend they can kiss girla but no boys, just like boy can kiss boys but no girls.
hopefully, you will have fun with this, and enjoy kissing women. however, if you are intent on kissing boys, maybe you should consider boy kissing other girls? is it alright? then couldn't there be comprimise? openess is logical. good luck. i am single so i guess i can kiss whoever. funny thing, is that i end up kissing noone. boo.
summertime is the time for wet kisses and steamy make out sessions. have fun.
jane | Email | Homepage | 08.06.04 - 11:44 am | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know where you're coming from, but this post has nothing to do with my relationship, but was a way to reply to something that had happened that night at the bar. My friend said "Can you just stop being gay for 5 minutes? I just don't want you to be gay." Now, I knew my female friend wanted to makeout, but I didn't know I was being gay. It was a joke anyway. So, I came home and wrote this.
crystal | 08.09.04 - 11:38 am | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just based on our personalities, I know openness wouldn't work in our relationship, and I don't want it to. I would be jealous if he were to kiss other people, especially girls. The reason I can kiss girls is a bullshit hetero thing, but I might as well take advantage of it.
crystal | 08.09.04 - 11:40 am | #
By
Anonymous, at 19/9/04 2:07 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home