pistolwhip

Thursday, August 05, 2004

I like having my new, invisible Stat Counter. I knew that (mostly thanks to the Swordfight Empire) I had gained a somewhat big readership, but couldn't even guess just how big or how somewhat. What I like best about my stat counter is finding out what people have typed into a search engine that results in my blog coming up.

So far, the following queries have been made:

-clitorati
-happy birthday halifax
-brian lingley liverpool
-pistolwhip
-the hold halifax punk
-painless bruise on knee

I also like finding out that I have readers in the US and the UK. I already knew about Hayes in Japan.

1 Comments:

  • ps-"dream of masturbation" was the only thing googled so far that brought up the dream journal.
    crystal | 08.05.04 - 8:15 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    hee hee. Hi!
    claudette | 08.06.04 - 10:44 am | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi. We'll be in Toronto on August 18. Email me a phone number by then.

    Someone found Target: Monkey by searching for "grandpa's perversions."
    crystal | 08.06.04 - 11:04 am | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I've recently discovered that, apparently, there's a way to get off of the idexes of search engines. I like random people finding my blog and becoming readers, but I don't want someone's mom to find it.
    crystal | 08.06.04 - 11:06 am | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I'm afraid that my work will find it. If my boss googles the name of our show, I'm fucked. Except they already know I was a druggie, so what else, other than extreme embarrasament and those 5 times I bitched about work. I'm changing it.
    claudette | 08.06.04 - 11:30 am | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    i love your blog, crystal. it is one of my faves. you are fun. plus, you have some weird links.
    jane | Email | Homepage | 08.06.04 - 11:41 am | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Well, you have one reader in the Arctic...

    I miss going out in Halifax and running into familar faces all the time.
    repo | Email | Homepage | 08.06.04 - 1:33 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Oh yes, and cliterati. That was trivia night when Stacey and I got in that huge fight over the vibrator. And then we both realized it was cheap and taped it to Bloomfield's door. Suddenly I miss Halifax.
    claudette | 08.06.04 - 4:59 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    claudette: I'm mainly worried about the mommy-in-law. If you type google into blogger's help system, it gives you a code to prevent your blog from being indexed, but I haven't tried it yet.

    jane: thanks. Weird links equals weird friends. Only 2 links belong to strangers, and only a few more belong to acquaintances.

    repo: I hope everything's going well for you. I'm sure Halifax misses you as well, but people always come and go in this city. I dreamt of you going to the Seahorse with my friend, Ali, the other night.
    crystal | 08.09.04 - 11:47 am | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    claudette: yes, that night. I wanted the vibrator, until I saw how crappy it was.
    crystal | 08.09.04 - 11:47 am | #

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19/9/04 2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home