I lied. I'm going to say stuff. I can't stay away.
I'm overreacting to everything again. I'm in a terrible mood right now. I"m always in a terrible mood when I'm broke. I hate not having money. I just got paid the other day, and now I have to wait a week and a half.
I don't think I've had a good night's sleep in a year. First, there was construction on my building, tearing down siding and hammering (at times) right beside my bedroom window. They set out those blue tubes back then to begin the shit they're doing now. But Juan visited Halifax. The blue tubes rattled around and never got used. Instead of starting the pipe cleaning project, they cleaned up the hurricane damage. The construction on my building ended sometime in March, when they began on the building next door. It's not as loud, but with the summer, my windows are open, and they do wake me up every day. NOW, they're doing that cleanup shit. Those blue tubes have been out there for months, but I didn't realize they'd be tearing up the street and whatever else it is that they're doing.
I almost slept off the cold I was coming down with. I started the day yesterday with a bit of a sore throat, but by the time I went to bed, I was feeling pretty sick.
Janice comes to town today. I should be excited, but right now I'm exhausted. She called last night. KC and I will both still be at work when she arrives. She'll call my place for nothing.
I'm overreacting to everything again. I'm in a terrible mood right now. I"m always in a terrible mood when I'm broke. I hate not having money. I just got paid the other day, and now I have to wait a week and a half.
I don't think I've had a good night's sleep in a year. First, there was construction on my building, tearing down siding and hammering (at times) right beside my bedroom window. They set out those blue tubes back then to begin the shit they're doing now. But Juan visited Halifax. The blue tubes rattled around and never got used. Instead of starting the pipe cleaning project, they cleaned up the hurricane damage. The construction on my building ended sometime in March, when they began on the building next door. It's not as loud, but with the summer, my windows are open, and they do wake me up every day. NOW, they're doing that cleanup shit. Those blue tubes have been out there for months, but I didn't realize they'd be tearing up the street and whatever else it is that they're doing.
I almost slept off the cold I was coming down with. I started the day yesterday with a bit of a sore throat, but by the time I went to bed, I was feeling pretty sick.
Janice comes to town today. I should be excited, but right now I'm exhausted. She called last night. KC and I will both still be at work when she arrives. She'll call my place for nothing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home