Things in my (now clean) fridge:
[I cleaned it Sunday while the man did dishes. We listened to Risky Business and then My Revenge.]
-2 pieces of chocolate cake from KC's work
-No Name margarine
-donair sauce, from Greco
-Scotsburn Blend Cream
-Brita water picther, with a new filter [it still has the label on it from living with Alden. it reads "I AM A BIG FAT LOSER"]
-2 bottles of ketchup. 1 Heinz, 1 PC. The Heinz was bought by parents.
-PC maple syrup
-jar of pesto
-oyster sauce
-soya sauce
-2 jars of mayonnaise. The light mayo was bought by parents.
The items in red were in the fridge the last time I did this.
[I cleaned it Sunday while the man did dishes. We listened to Risky Business and then My Revenge.]
-2 pieces of chocolate cake from KC's work
-No Name margarine
-donair sauce, from Greco
-Scotsburn Blend Cream
-Brita water picther, with a new filter [it still has the label on it from living with Alden. it reads "I AM A BIG FAT LOSER"]
-2 bottles of ketchup. 1 Heinz, 1 PC. The Heinz was bought by parents.
-PC maple syrup
-jar of pesto
-oyster sauce
-soya sauce
-2 jars of mayonnaise. The light mayo was bought by parents.
The items in red were in the fridge the last time I did this.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home