pistolwhip

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Tall Ships starts today.
Wish me luck.
Just keep thinking positive.
I'm not working in a hot, greasy, pizza kitchen on the waterfront.
(But, I didn't have to deal with customers from the kitchen.)
I won't be working 10 to 15 hour shifts, starting at 6:00 a.m.
Tourism has been down this year.
But, I want the store to get more business.
I want the shifts to go by quickly.

There are so many things I'm excited for in the near future.
Saturday, Janice, Ling's wedding, the tour, my birthday...
I can't wait for August.

1 Comments:

  • I'm in town on Tuesday. I would really like to meet up with you, maybe we could go to your practice spot and play around a bit? I miss making music with you. see you soon!
    Janice | 07.29.04 - 8:47 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tuesday is xiu xiu. You should come to the show if you get in town early enough (it's an all ages show). Doors open at 8:00, cost is 8 bucks.

    Or, we can get together after the show, or Wednesday.

    FUCK!! I just remembered my work schedule.

    You should go see xiu xiu, I'll be selling smokes.

    But, we should see each other sometime, and making music would be fun.
    crystal | 07.30.04 - 11:01 am | #

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19/9/04 1:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home