pistolwhip

Monday, July 19, 2004

It seems like I only have time to write here in the mornings over my coffee. But I find it hard to want to at that time. I liked it before when I could write something whenever it came to mind. I'm not home often enough for that now, and the computer gets tied up with some of its other uses when I am here (not to mention that I've been watching the G.G. Allin documentary, Hated, repeatedly, taking me from one screen to another).
 
There seems to be more balance in my life again. I blame it on the fact that I've been drinking V8 Juice most days I work. According to the bottle, that's 2 out of the 5-10 recommended daily intake of vegetables. That's 2 more than the 0-2 servings I usually get in a day. I'm surprised I don't have scurvy. Some people claim that the idea of "drinking vegetables" bothers them. I guess I can see that, but it's better than not getting them in your diet at all.

1 Comments:

  • I think the idea of drinking a beverage that comes from an animal, ie. MILK, to be disgusting...liquid vegetables I can handle...
    Bud | Email | 07.19.04 - 12:28 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Drinking veggies is way better than having to eat them.
    repo | Homepage | 07.19.04 - 5:26 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    i like V8 Splash, fruits and vegetables together. Harmony for my belly.
    skinned | Email | Homepage | 07.19.04 - 9:26 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    sneaky! how did you find us?
    darcie | 07.20.04 - 9:58 am | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Bud: I hate milk, but really, to me there should be no difference. For that matter, any liquid that is not pure water should be considered disgusting. I mean, sure, there isn't pus and blood in vegetable juice, like there is in milk. But in a way, mushed up veggies is not similar to milk, but rather blended beef.

    repo: I'm really enjoying it. I've missed the last 2 days and can notice that. I like eating veggies too, it's just that things put in my fridge usually end up rotting instead of being eaten.

    skinned: I loved that stuff when it came out, but it's been awhile since I had it. I don't think we sell it at work. But it seems less like drinking vegetables and more like a vegetable/fruit drink. It's more liquidy, not like drinking food.

    darcie: I found it here
    crystal | 07.20.04 - 11:34 am | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    where do you suppose she found us? this is quite a mystery.
    darcie | 07.20.04 - 2:31 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    je ne sais pas...
    crystal | 07.20.04 - 11:56 pm | #

    By Blogger crystal, at 16/9/04 2:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home