I couldn't sleep at all last night.
I don't know what's gotten into me, but I think I'm doing a good job trying to be in a good mood. I keep telling myself this is one of those things I go through (usually in February), and that it'll pass. I don't know if that's true, but I know one thing for certain. I am never taking those god damn jesus fucking pills ever again. I like things better without them, for the most part.
I don't know what's gotten into me, but I think I'm doing a good job trying to be in a good mood. I keep telling myself this is one of those things I go through (usually in February), and that it'll pass. I don't know if that's true, but I know one thing for certain. I am never taking those god damn jesus fucking pills ever again. I like things better without them, for the most part.
1 Comments:
what kind of pills?
liane | Homepage | 07.13.04 - 5:02 pm | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't mean that I took something that kept me up.
I mean that I'm messed up, and not going back on anti-depressants.
crystal | 07.13.04 - 9:58 pm | #
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh.
liane | Homepage | 07.14.04 - 5:52 pm | #
By
crystal, at 15/9/04 1:06 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home