pistolwhip

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Happy Canada Day!!

I have to work, sick. Why did I eat at Your Father's Mustache? You know the South Park explosive diarrhea? Yeah. It's been a fun morning. And soon, I'm leaving to make my way through masses of people to get to work. It'll be a busy day, if it's anything like past years at the Chase. A LOT of people have the day off and will want ice cream, slushies and smoothies. At least I'm not responsible for smoothies; those happen upstairs. Crack Alley bbq after work, with my new System Shit shirt; possibly the only baby blue, girly System Shit shirt.

1 Comments:

  • Well, that wasn't as bad as I had been expecting. I'd like to thank the 3 people that tipped me for scooping ice cream for an hour straight (we effin ran out of cones). Thanks to you folks, I can afford a coneless ice cream of my own.

    I wore the offensive skirt today and nobody complained. It fits like your favourite old jeans, and makes my ass look great.

    Now, I'm off to get drunk.
    crystal | 07.01.04 - 6:47 pm | #

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I want a baby blue, girly System Shit shirt!

    I could be the only emocrusty on the face of the planet.
    Eben | Email | Homepage | 07.02.04 - 6:44 am | #

    By Blogger crystal, at 9/9/04 11:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home