My face is still sore, but healing nicely. It was pretty gross yesterday. I didn't clean it when I got home, and the next day, I left it because it stung so much to get wet. By Sunday, I knew I had to do something, so stupidly, I attempted to peroxide it using toilet paper. Big mistake (and I knew it would be). Next thing I know, there's fuzz stuck to it. Being a chicken-shit, I was afraid to take a shower. All those scrapes on various parts of my body. But, by Monday, I HAD to. I felt gross, and I had to go in and talk to my new boss. It did sting, but it felt good in the end. I had pain in my neck; my glands were swollen from trying to fight the developing infection. After the shower, it was easy to clean off the gooey yellow mess. I then had to lean backwards over the bathtub while KC poured peroxide all over my chin. Now the infection is almost cleared up, and it doesn't hurt as much.
I have a job now. The last place I applied, was the first place to call me back. Remember when I acted out at a punk party, guzzling someone's Jagermeister? Now, I work with the person who shared the booze. I work at the Paper Chase. Expect to see me downtown 5 days a week this summer.
I have a job now. The last place I applied, was the first place to call me back. Remember when I acted out at a punk party, guzzling someone's Jagermeister? Now, I work with the person who shared the booze. I work at the Paper Chase. Expect to see me downtown 5 days a week this summer.
4 Comments:
congrats on the new job lady!
-cara
By
Anonymous, at 5/9/04 4:55 pm
thanks!
By
crystal, at 5/9/04 4:55 pm
Congratulations. Hopefully I can find a job as quick when I get back.
-repo
By
Anonymous, at 5/9/04 4:55 pm
Yeah, but you probably won't be looking for a min wage job.
By
crystal, at 5/9/04 4:55 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home