pistolwhip

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

2 things I forgot:

1) Gerry gave me a nice little pin on Saturday. His friend, Eva, made it. I don't know Eva very well, but I did meet her when she visited Halifax awhile back and I read her livejournal sometimes. I can say she's some sort of artist, she's awesome, and she's beautiful. Also, she's Polish. Did you know I'm part Polish? Must be where we both get our babe-aliciousness. I'm happy that the pin I got has a diamond on it. My name is Crystal and when I was younger, some people called me "The Gem."

2) Cory told me Saturday night that Tensity was NOT happening on Sunday because he was too far behind in schoolwork. I don't know if it was actually cancelled because I was with the Hunter crew. I realized my description of the poems I was going to read sounded mean. One thing you should understand is KC and I mock Cory. It's all in good fun. It's the way the relationship works with him. Also, those poems aren't really that mean. They're more stupid, childish, and riddled with inside jokes. So, I am going to post them here.

Beer Sometimes

Q: Sometimes
Just maybe
We should go for
A beer sometime

A: Who the hell do you
Think I might look like
Sometime,
Cory Lavender or somethin'
Fuck
Fuck Fuck

Death

Beer Sometime
*Cory Lavender or something
>Mrs Babin grade 8 teacher
>Some kid

Train Me

I'd like to train
You to train me
To watch you,
Watch me
Think I look
Like Cory Lavender
Or sumpthin'
Sometime

[pretend those ">" are checkmarks]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home