I wanna go hooommm-ah!!!
Can you tell I'm whining? For fuck's sakes, I've been waiting here for almost an hour, just for the 2 of you to fill out the forms and give me your stuff, so I can go home and put it together for us. I could do it now, but I've been thinking about this ALL week and I've been at this school for NINE hours. I NEED a break. I'm going to Charlie's before home. LET me go. I need YOUR stuff or I can't.
What are you doing now? Running up and down the halls? Gettin high?
Can you tell I'm whining? For fuck's sakes, I've been waiting here for almost an hour, just for the 2 of you to fill out the forms and give me your stuff, so I can go home and put it together for us. I could do it now, but I've been thinking about this ALL week and I've been at this school for NINE hours. I NEED a break. I'm going to Charlie's before home. LET me go. I need YOUR stuff or I can't.
What are you doing now? Running up and down the halls? Gettin high?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home