I put my arm on Dale's shoulder and leaned in a little. It worked. The other guy left me alone after that. Thank God. Ugh. I'm not used to that kind of shit. Nobody ever followed me around before. Except for special ed students. Oh well.
I'll tell ya one thing: I sure as Hell enjoy being served by Dave Page. He's a pro. I'll never get to go back to Cafe Mokka, but at least Dave will find somewhere to work where I'll be served. I'm sure everyone has different opinions, but he's always been nice to me. It's hard for me to get served at some bars, probably because of past visits to the bar. Stella was always great to be served by too.
So, Tuesday, I drank a lot of whiskey and had a bunch of fun. It was really exciting to play the jamboree; we hadn't been able to since around last July. Because it was the first one back, many good bands played, and there were decent people for me to talk to if a band played that I didn't particularly like.
*Note to Self: Stop getting knocked around so much at shows. Although you don't mind the bruises, you're getting really tired of picking blood out of your right ear for two days after a show.
I have a giant assignment due on Tuesday. I should've started it about a month ago, and I still haven't. It was actually due before March Break, but when we lost time thanks to the great Blizzard of Oh-Four, she postponed the deadline. It's some stupid research paper. I have to look into my "ideal job." I lost the assignment sheet, so I don't know all the details. I wonder if I could get away with telling them my ideal job is no job at all. What ever happened to the good old days of housewives? The fucking feminists. That's what happened. And in most ways, I'm grateful. Equality is certainly something to strive for. However, being a stay-at-home mom really isn't a choice anymore, thanks to this wonderful "equality." [The word equality makes me laugh here, because don't feminists strive to be better than men? I guess it's okay to be a man-hater and claim to fight for equal rights. I think everyone really should be treated equally, and too many people still believe double standard and that they deserve hand-outs.]
Actually, I probably could get away with writing my paper on being a rock star. At least I could pull the info out of my ass, and I'd get some mark higher than zero.
I went to the Attic on Thursday. Heavy Metal Thursdays. I never see too much metal actually advertised for those nights, especially this night--the Sour Keys. I'll tell ya, I hate the Attic. I've realized that I think the Seahorse is the ONLY place I like. Hell's tolerable, but still part of the Marquee, and I HATE the Marquee. I hope everything goes well for the Shack. I remember in the last days of the Snaps, they used to play the Eagle with the Dean Malenkos and When All's Been Said. That is, when the Eagle was on pizza corner. I got really obnoxious one night about a band member's girlfriend. But I didn't know she was "special" before I started my rant.
I think the only real fun I had Thursday was the ashtray thing. God damn it, I'm so impressionable. This incessant boredom and need for attention. Really, I was tossing it in a way that I hoped wouldn't hit/hurt anyone, but after 2 throws, I couldn't find it. Although, something hit me above my left eye.
me: All I need is a little encouragement.
KC: Yeah, well you know who ALWAYS encourages you.
Today, I should probably look into this homework thing. I was too hungover for that yesterday [I barfed on my bedroom floor Thursday night/Friday morning]. I'll probably be too hungover to do any work tomorrow too. But I don't think I'll get much done. I'm on my way out the door to meet Leslie and Lavender at Vienna for food. When that's over with, I'll putz around 'til it's time to go party.
My science experiment can't be presented tonight. I will have the results tomorrow. Can Crystal wake up tomorrow with her memory intact and no feelings of regret?
I'll tell ya one thing: I sure as Hell enjoy being served by Dave Page. He's a pro. I'll never get to go back to Cafe Mokka, but at least Dave will find somewhere to work where I'll be served. I'm sure everyone has different opinions, but he's always been nice to me. It's hard for me to get served at some bars, probably because of past visits to the bar. Stella was always great to be served by too.
So, Tuesday, I drank a lot of whiskey and had a bunch of fun. It was really exciting to play the jamboree; we hadn't been able to since around last July. Because it was the first one back, many good bands played, and there were decent people for me to talk to if a band played that I didn't particularly like.
*Note to Self: Stop getting knocked around so much at shows. Although you don't mind the bruises, you're getting really tired of picking blood out of your right ear for two days after a show.
I have a giant assignment due on Tuesday. I should've started it about a month ago, and I still haven't. It was actually due before March Break, but when we lost time thanks to the great Blizzard of Oh-Four, she postponed the deadline. It's some stupid research paper. I have to look into my "ideal job." I lost the assignment sheet, so I don't know all the details. I wonder if I could get away with telling them my ideal job is no job at all. What ever happened to the good old days of housewives? The fucking feminists. That's what happened. And in most ways, I'm grateful. Equality is certainly something to strive for. However, being a stay-at-home mom really isn't a choice anymore, thanks to this wonderful "equality." [The word equality makes me laugh here, because don't feminists strive to be better than men? I guess it's okay to be a man-hater and claim to fight for equal rights. I think everyone really should be treated equally, and too many people still believe double standard and that they deserve hand-outs.]
Actually, I probably could get away with writing my paper on being a rock star. At least I could pull the info out of my ass, and I'd get some mark higher than zero.
I went to the Attic on Thursday. Heavy Metal Thursdays. I never see too much metal actually advertised for those nights, especially this night--the Sour Keys. I'll tell ya, I hate the Attic. I've realized that I think the Seahorse is the ONLY place I like. Hell's tolerable, but still part of the Marquee, and I HATE the Marquee. I hope everything goes well for the Shack. I remember in the last days of the Snaps, they used to play the Eagle with the Dean Malenkos and When All's Been Said. That is, when the Eagle was on pizza corner. I got really obnoxious one night about a band member's girlfriend. But I didn't know she was "special" before I started my rant.
I think the only real fun I had Thursday was the ashtray thing. God damn it, I'm so impressionable. This incessant boredom and need for attention. Really, I was tossing it in a way that I hoped wouldn't hit/hurt anyone, but after 2 throws, I couldn't find it. Although, something hit me above my left eye.
me: All I need is a little encouragement.
KC: Yeah, well you know who ALWAYS encourages you.
Today, I should probably look into this homework thing. I was too hungover for that yesterday [I barfed on my bedroom floor Thursday night/Friday morning]. I'll probably be too hungover to do any work tomorrow too. But I don't think I'll get much done. I'm on my way out the door to meet Leslie and Lavender at Vienna for food. When that's over with, I'll putz around 'til it's time to go party.
My science experiment can't be presented tonight. I will have the results tomorrow. Can Crystal wake up tomorrow with her memory intact and no feelings of regret?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home