pistolwhip

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

The Dean Malenkos Jamboree returns tonight in Hell's Kitchen.

I've spent many a Tuesday night drinking in Hell. In fact, I've only gone to my Wednesday morning math class a handful of times. I'm very excited for tonight as I don't even have to skip math tomorrow; it's March Break.

I'm also psyched because we get to play. The first time Chik took the mic for us was In Hell on a Tuesday. Our singer, Mwanz, hadn't been around for a few days, and when we still couldn't get a hold of him for the "show", we enlisted Chik. It was pretty much our first show; we had played there once before with Mwanz and once in J's basement. That night with Chik was also the last or second last time we ever could play the open mic. Chik works early in the mornings, but I guess his job isn't as difficult to do hungover as Mark's was. We had a bitch of a time getting Mark to play our last Reflections show, too, which was ages ago.

But, now we have Christian. We also have 4 new songs, 2 of which will be played tonight in Hell.

I hope I can still get whiskey for 2 bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home