pistolwhip

Monday, February 16, 2004

Spent some time with a dear, old friend last night. When I lived in Liverpool in '98, he was one of my first friends. I was comfortable calling him up while KC worked. I haven't seen him much in the last 6 years, as he has been living out West somewhere. He's into theater and he's been doing well for himself. It pays his bills. I'd love if music paid my bills.

He admitted something last night.
A difficult confession, I could tell. In fact, he said so. Frustrated with his stammering and "Uh...this is hard for me to tell you...," I almost snapped at him to spit it out. After he told me, I saw why it had been tough. How can I respect that? Funny thing is, I kinda do, in his life. Some people, I wouldn't. But he explained his reasoning, and it made sense. I'm happy for him. I hope he makes it to at least round 2 or 3. I think I'm going to skip school that day and go with him. It'd be a crappy day all by himself. Besides, if he gets in, I'll be on TV hugging him.

Give it up for your new Canadian Idol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home