aw Vickers. Nice kitty. I miss Gertie.
It is a good feeling to wake up in the morning and remember the night before. I was pleased to wake up today, unlike waking up yesterday. That was nasty for sure. Let's see, how was my weekend?
Woke up Friday, confused. (Maybe I shouldn't have stayed up 'till 3 a.m. watching It's Pat.) Went to my 8:30 class, for only the third time this year. Found out that my 10:30 class was cancelled. Smoked at school for the 4th time in my life. In high school, when I left during lunch or a free class to smoke, I just never came back to school. I thought I was going to get together with my partner to work on our big marketing project. We worked on spreadsheets homework instead. Went for lunch with KC. Killed time for the rest of the afternoon.
The Hold got together in the early afternoon. Our new drummer improves greatly every time. I haven't had this much fun, in a band, for awhile. I had no plans for the night, so when DRock asked what we were doing, it was decided to go to the liquor store and hang out at the jam spot for a bit before going to some punk party. I didn't know the people, but it was just down the street from my house. I drank more at the jam spot than I intended, but that happens when people offer me more; I have a hard time saying no.
The last thing I remember was being at a stranger's house, drinking someone's Jagermeister. The next thing I remember is waking up on my couch, which is really a loveseat, around 8 in the morning. I got up, took off some of my clothes, and crawled into bed.
Did I mention I didn't eat dinner Friday night?
"How can I apologize when I don't remember anything?" Oh yeah, that was a fun conversation to wake up to. Apparently, I was emulating Charity's whoreish behaviour as of late, on Passions.
Even though Saturday started off not good, it turned into a very good, albeit very weird, day. Laying around, cuddling, nursing a hangover, bathing. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave my house. I didn't feel like facing anyone. Could you tell I had cried for hours earlier that day? I decided I wouldn't drink much, if at all, at Mark's place. (I saw his bum.) Claudette was a sweetheart and kept giving me beer, but I took it slow, and enjoyed myself. I turned down anything hard that was offered to me. I think that was a smart move.
I realized last night, that I'm really happy to have good looking friends. Emily, Rachael, and I were talking about ugly people and some of the things those girls said made me laugh so much. Mean people are fun, when they're not being mean to me. Seriously, and I know this is terrible and shallow, but I have a hard time looking an ugly person in the face to carry on a conversation. I don't mean average people, or those with something a little off about them, but downright ugly.
It is a good feeling to wake up in the morning and remember the night before. I was pleased to wake up today, unlike waking up yesterday. That was nasty for sure. Let's see, how was my weekend?
Woke up Friday, confused. (Maybe I shouldn't have stayed up 'till 3 a.m. watching It's Pat.) Went to my 8:30 class, for only the third time this year. Found out that my 10:30 class was cancelled. Smoked at school for the 4th time in my life. In high school, when I left during lunch or a free class to smoke, I just never came back to school. I thought I was going to get together with my partner to work on our big marketing project. We worked on spreadsheets homework instead. Went for lunch with KC. Killed time for the rest of the afternoon.
The Hold got together in the early afternoon. Our new drummer improves greatly every time. I haven't had this much fun, in a band, for awhile. I had no plans for the night, so when DRock asked what we were doing, it was decided to go to the liquor store and hang out at the jam spot for a bit before going to some punk party. I didn't know the people, but it was just down the street from my house. I drank more at the jam spot than I intended, but that happens when people offer me more; I have a hard time saying no.
The last thing I remember was being at a stranger's house, drinking someone's Jagermeister. The next thing I remember is waking up on my couch, which is really a loveseat, around 8 in the morning. I got up, took off some of my clothes, and crawled into bed.
Did I mention I didn't eat dinner Friday night?
"How can I apologize when I don't remember anything?" Oh yeah, that was a fun conversation to wake up to. Apparently, I was emulating Charity's whoreish behaviour as of late, on Passions.
Even though Saturday started off not good, it turned into a very good, albeit very weird, day. Laying around, cuddling, nursing a hangover, bathing. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave my house. I didn't feel like facing anyone. Could you tell I had cried for hours earlier that day? I decided I wouldn't drink much, if at all, at Mark's place. (I saw his bum.) Claudette was a sweetheart and kept giving me beer, but I took it slow, and enjoyed myself. I turned down anything hard that was offered to me. I think that was a smart move.
I realized last night, that I'm really happy to have good looking friends. Emily, Rachael, and I were talking about ugly people and some of the things those girls said made me laugh so much. Mean people are fun, when they're not being mean to me. Seriously, and I know this is terrible and shallow, but I have a hard time looking an ugly person in the face to carry on a conversation. I don't mean average people, or those with something a little off about them, but downright ugly.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home