I wanted to do one of these survey thingies. So, I stole this from someone's archives.
1. KISSED YOUR COUSIN: yeah. We did more than that. It was a long time ago.
2. RAN AWAY: a few times, but I kept going back.
3. PICTURED YOUR CRUSH NAKED: of course, but it's hard. I don't have a great imagination.
4. ACTUALLY SEEN YOUR CRUSH NAKED: KC? yeah.
5. BROKEN SOMEONE'S HEART: a few times
6. BEEN IN LOVE: yes. I've also been in situations that were only mistaken for love.
7. CRIED WHEN SOMEONE DIED: someone related to me.
8. WANTED SOMEONE YOU KNEW YOU COULDN'T HAVE: I always want what I can't have.
9. BROKEN A BONE: my leg. a couple toes. the same toe twice.
10. DRANK ALCOHOL: seriously? scroll down
11. LIED: I'm a terrible liar. Only idiots actually fall for my lies. um, yes.
12. CRIED IN SCHOOL: I cried in chemistry class once in high school. In dal, I didn't cry, but during a calculus exam, I freaked out and chewed on my arm.
WHICH IS BETTER:
13. COKE OR PEPSI: pepsi
14. SPRITE OR 7UP: neither, 7up. Sprite gives me hiccups.
15. GIRLS OR GUYS: both. But mostly guys.
16. FLOWERS OR CANDY: I hate flowers. I love sugar.
17. SCRUFF OR CLEAN SHAVEN: I don't have hair on my face. On guys, I like clean shaven with a little scruff.
18. QUIET OR LOUD: one or the other. There's no in betweens.
19. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES: dark
20. BITCHY OR SLUTTY: me? or what I like? I am more bitchy than slutty, but lately I've been working on changing that.
21. TALL OR SHORT: taller than me, but not TOO tall
22. PANTS OR SHORTS: pants
WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX:
23. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE FIRST: clothes, hair, face, ass
24. LAST PERSON YOU SLOW DANCED WITH: my grandfather, at my mom's wedding. He's got skillz. He used to figure skate.
25. WORST THING THEY COULD DO: neglect me, especially sexually
THE LAST TIME:
26. SHOWERED: Wednesday evening
27. HAD SEX: December, upon returning from my travels
28. had a great time with the opposite sex: last night
WHAT IS:
29. YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM: I don't believe in luck
30. PERSON YOU HATE MOST: hate's a harsh word. Certain people, certain bands
31. THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY: I woke up with a headache. I remembered those hot kisses from last night. Coffee.
FAVORITES:
32. COLOR: the colours of bruises. Black, blue, yellow, green, purple...
33. MOVIE: I don't really have a "favourite" movie. Kill Bill
34. BOOK: Gertrude, Herman Hesse
35. SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: math, philosophy (in Dal)
36. JUICE: it varies. Right now, I don't even know. Orange usually hits the spot
37. CARS: I know nothing about cars. I like my mom's big-rig
38. ICE CREAM: mint chocolate chip
39. HOLIDAY: Halloween, I don't like any of the *real* holidays.
40. SEASON: fall
41. BREAKFAST FOOD: french toast, but I can't eat it too much
42. PLACE TO GO WITH YOUR HONEY: bed
WHO:
43. MAKES YOU LAUGH THE MOST: probably KC
44. MAKES YOU SMILE: anyone cute, unless they're too cute, and I'm too shy.
45. GIVES YOU A FUNNY FEELING WHEN YOU SEE THEM: not telling
46. HAS A CRUSH ON YOU: I have suspicions
47. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON: cute people
48. CAN MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER NO MATTER WHAT: KC
49. HAS IT EASIER GUYS OR GIRLS: I get what I want a lot. But I hate 1 week of every month
DO YOU EVER:
50. SIT BY THE PHONE WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL ALL NIGHT: in grade 10
51. SAVE AOL CONVERSATIONS: I don't have those
52. SAVE E-MAILS: sometimes. I save recent ones, and good ones.
53. WISH YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE: sometimes, but not usually. Only when I hate myself
54. WISH YOU WERE A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX: For 1 week of every month
55. CRY BECAUSE OF SOMEONE'S MEAN WORDS: I'm sensitive
BEST:
56. COLOGNE: yuck. That axe stuff is kinda hot. Especially for deodorant. Must be pheromones
57. PERFUME: yuck
58. KISS: last night. I didn't realize she was so hot.
59. ROMANTIC MEMORY: the night I got my ring
60. MOST RECENT ADVICE GIVEN TO YOU: whatever happens, I'll still be your friend
HAVE YOU:
61. Fallen for your best friend?: no.
62. Made out w/ JUST a friend?: yes. More than that, too.
63. Been rejected?: I got up the guts to approach someone only once. He shattered me and my ambitions
64. Been in love?: I already answered this
65. Been in lust?: of course
66. Used someone?: yeah, but it's been awhile
67. Been used?: people like to take advantage of me.
69. Been cheated on? no, but I've been a mistress a couple times
70. Been kissed?: yeah. I already told you about my BEST kiss.
71. Done something you regret?: All the time.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON:
72. You touched?: literally? KC. in that way? Crystal
73: You talked to: the carpenters at my apartment
74. You hugged?: KC
75. You instant messaged?: no-one
76. You kissed?: Emily
77. You had sex with?: KC
78. You yelled at? probably someone at the Seahorse on Saturday
79. You laughed with?: people at Reflections last night
80. Who broke your heart?: that one guy I asked out. I'm the one that breaks the hearts.
81. Who told you they loved you?: KC
DO YOU:
82. Color your hair?: way too much
83. Have tattoos?: 4
84. Have piercings?: 9
85. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both?: yes
1. KISSED YOUR COUSIN: yeah. We did more than that. It was a long time ago.
2. RAN AWAY: a few times, but I kept going back.
3. PICTURED YOUR CRUSH NAKED: of course, but it's hard. I don't have a great imagination.
4. ACTUALLY SEEN YOUR CRUSH NAKED: KC? yeah.
5. BROKEN SOMEONE'S HEART: a few times
6. BEEN IN LOVE: yes. I've also been in situations that were only mistaken for love.
7. CRIED WHEN SOMEONE DIED: someone related to me.
8. WANTED SOMEONE YOU KNEW YOU COULDN'T HAVE: I always want what I can't have.
9. BROKEN A BONE: my leg. a couple toes. the same toe twice.
10. DRANK ALCOHOL: seriously? scroll down
11. LIED: I'm a terrible liar. Only idiots actually fall for my lies. um, yes.
12. CRIED IN SCHOOL: I cried in chemistry class once in high school. In dal, I didn't cry, but during a calculus exam, I freaked out and chewed on my arm.
WHICH IS BETTER:
13. COKE OR PEPSI: pepsi
14. SPRITE OR 7UP: neither, 7up. Sprite gives me hiccups.
15. GIRLS OR GUYS: both. But mostly guys.
16. FLOWERS OR CANDY: I hate flowers. I love sugar.
17. SCRUFF OR CLEAN SHAVEN: I don't have hair on my face. On guys, I like clean shaven with a little scruff.
18. QUIET OR LOUD: one or the other. There's no in betweens.
19. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES: dark
20. BITCHY OR SLUTTY: me? or what I like? I am more bitchy than slutty, but lately I've been working on changing that.
21. TALL OR SHORT: taller than me, but not TOO tall
22. PANTS OR SHORTS: pants
WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX:
23. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE FIRST: clothes, hair, face, ass
24. LAST PERSON YOU SLOW DANCED WITH: my grandfather, at my mom's wedding. He's got skillz. He used to figure skate.
25. WORST THING THEY COULD DO: neglect me, especially sexually
THE LAST TIME:
26. SHOWERED: Wednesday evening
27. HAD SEX: December, upon returning from my travels
28. had a great time with the opposite sex: last night
WHAT IS:
29. YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM: I don't believe in luck
30. PERSON YOU HATE MOST: hate's a harsh word. Certain people, certain bands
31. THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY: I woke up with a headache. I remembered those hot kisses from last night. Coffee.
FAVORITES:
32. COLOR: the colours of bruises. Black, blue, yellow, green, purple...
33. MOVIE: I don't really have a "favourite" movie. Kill Bill
34. BOOK: Gertrude, Herman Hesse
35. SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: math, philosophy (in Dal)
36. JUICE: it varies. Right now, I don't even know. Orange usually hits the spot
37. CARS: I know nothing about cars. I like my mom's big-rig
38. ICE CREAM: mint chocolate chip
39. HOLIDAY: Halloween, I don't like any of the *real* holidays.
40. SEASON: fall
41. BREAKFAST FOOD: french toast, but I can't eat it too much
42. PLACE TO GO WITH YOUR HONEY: bed
WHO:
43. MAKES YOU LAUGH THE MOST: probably KC
44. MAKES YOU SMILE: anyone cute, unless they're too cute, and I'm too shy.
45. GIVES YOU A FUNNY FEELING WHEN YOU SEE THEM: not telling
46. HAS A CRUSH ON YOU: I have suspicions
47. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON: cute people
48. CAN MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER NO MATTER WHAT: KC
49. HAS IT EASIER GUYS OR GIRLS: I get what I want a lot. But I hate 1 week of every month
DO YOU EVER:
50. SIT BY THE PHONE WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL ALL NIGHT: in grade 10
51. SAVE AOL CONVERSATIONS: I don't have those
52. SAVE E-MAILS: sometimes. I save recent ones, and good ones.
53. WISH YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE: sometimes, but not usually. Only when I hate myself
54. WISH YOU WERE A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX: For 1 week of every month
55. CRY BECAUSE OF SOMEONE'S MEAN WORDS: I'm sensitive
BEST:
56. COLOGNE: yuck. That axe stuff is kinda hot. Especially for deodorant. Must be pheromones
57. PERFUME: yuck
58. KISS: last night. I didn't realize she was so hot.
59. ROMANTIC MEMORY: the night I got my ring
60. MOST RECENT ADVICE GIVEN TO YOU: whatever happens, I'll still be your friend
HAVE YOU:
61. Fallen for your best friend?: no.
62. Made out w/ JUST a friend?: yes. More than that, too.
63. Been rejected?: I got up the guts to approach someone only once. He shattered me and my ambitions
64. Been in love?: I already answered this
65. Been in lust?: of course
66. Used someone?: yeah, but it's been awhile
67. Been used?: people like to take advantage of me.
69. Been cheated on? no, but I've been a mistress a couple times
70. Been kissed?: yeah. I already told you about my BEST kiss.
71. Done something you regret?: All the time.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON:
72. You touched?: literally? KC. in that way? Crystal
73: You talked to: the carpenters at my apartment
74. You hugged?: KC
75. You instant messaged?: no-one
76. You kissed?: Emily
77. You had sex with?: KC
78. You yelled at? probably someone at the Seahorse on Saturday
79. You laughed with?: people at Reflections last night
80. Who broke your heart?: that one guy I asked out. I'm the one that breaks the hearts.
81. Who told you they loved you?: KC
DO YOU:
82. Color your hair?: way too much
83. Have tattoos?: 4
84. Have piercings?: 9
85. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend/both?: yes
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home