Day 6 (longest time without a drink in at least 1.5 years.)
actually, I broke that record yesterday.
The first tempting day--Friday. I don't know what to do. I've been getting wasted every Friday, if possible, since I was 16 or 17. My stomach's been messed up for a few days now. I think it's not getting the recommended daily intake of beer. It's also getting a much higher intake of pop, especially Pepsi. That shit is nasty on your insides. My inability to sleep has turned into an inability to stop sleeping. If I didn't have someone waking me up and making fresh coffee for me, I'd stay in bed all day.
Tonight should be good. There's some romance planned. That excites me greatly.
actually, I broke that record yesterday.
The first tempting day--Friday. I don't know what to do. I've been getting wasted every Friday, if possible, since I was 16 or 17. My stomach's been messed up for a few days now. I think it's not getting the recommended daily intake of beer. It's also getting a much higher intake of pop, especially Pepsi. That shit is nasty on your insides. My inability to sleep has turned into an inability to stop sleeping. If I didn't have someone waking me up and making fresh coffee for me, I'd stay in bed all day.
Tonight should be good. There's some romance planned. That excites me greatly.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home