pistolwhip

Monday, December 15, 2003

Well, it's time for the holiday travelling to begin. Oh joy. So many families to visit, so little time. I still don't even have any gifts for anyone. I'll have to do some shopping in Liverpool tomorrow. That means I need to remember to bring my daddy's address with me so I can mail his stuff. I really really miss my daddy, but he's one person I won't be seeing this Christmas.

I'm all fucked up lately, well, I guess for longer than lately. But I've been having a lot of bad dreams. Some bad, some good but bad.

Anyway, I've realized that having this stupid thing has been helping my mental health a little bit, so I've decided to keep a journal while I'm away, to update when I get back.

I'm so depressed today. I hate this weather. At least some normal parts of the world get snowstorms. But here, we have the pleaseure of having snow/rain/freezing rain/slush/ice/sleet/...It's dark and cold and makes me want to cry. I don't know if I would be welcome at the blog party, but I'll be outta town anyway.

For everyone who enjoys this time of year: eat well, drink much, and be merry.
For everyone like me: bah-fucking-humbug; can't wait to get trashed on the 31st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home