I am sitting on a Boeing 737. Out the window to my right, I see a blanket of clouds. I've always enjoyed looking down to see the top of clouds. I'm on the plane with all my belongings except one. I was not permitted to bring my keychain on board. I don't blame them; it's completely a weapon. The guy at security offerred to let me go mail it to myself, but I told him it wasn't worth it.
Thanks anyway.
The keychain was a gift from my mother a few years ago. It was for doing manicures, but I found it very helpful when rolling joints. It looked like a Swiss Army knife. It had a plastic poker, presumably for cleaning under your nails, but I used it to poke stuff down to make room for the filter. It also had a tiny pair of scissors, tweezers, a little knife, and a nail file. Now it's in the garbage.
I love flying. I don't remember how old I was my first time on a plane, but I was only 9 or so the first time I flew by myself. I almost got my pilot's liscense when I was a teenager but instead of following through and sticking with cadets, I got into drugs, booze, and sex. I dropped out of cadets, and sometimes I'm amazed I didn't drop out of school as well.
I've been in big commercial planes, I've been in small commercial planes. I've been in tiny Cessnas. I even went up in a Sea King once. I kept thinking something important would fall off the chopper and we would die. Every time I've seen a Sea King in the sky, I've seen something shiny fall down to the ground.
My favourite experiences with any aircraft were the times in the gliders. They are small "planes" with big, long wings and no engine. There was only room for two people, so the experience is fairly intimate. Our method of launching into the air was to be towed behind a pick-up truck. Once a certain speed is reached, the lift created pulls you off the ground. I absolutely love that feeling JUST AS the Wheels lift off the ground and suddenly you're floating. It's almost orgasmic.
I want to be fucked, hard, on a plane.
Thanks anyway.
The keychain was a gift from my mother a few years ago. It was for doing manicures, but I found it very helpful when rolling joints. It looked like a Swiss Army knife. It had a plastic poker, presumably for cleaning under your nails, but I used it to poke stuff down to make room for the filter. It also had a tiny pair of scissors, tweezers, a little knife, and a nail file. Now it's in the garbage.
I love flying. I don't remember how old I was my first time on a plane, but I was only 9 or so the first time I flew by myself. I almost got my pilot's liscense when I was a teenager but instead of following through and sticking with cadets, I got into drugs, booze, and sex. I dropped out of cadets, and sometimes I'm amazed I didn't drop out of school as well.
I've been in big commercial planes, I've been in small commercial planes. I've been in tiny Cessnas. I even went up in a Sea King once. I kept thinking something important would fall off the chopper and we would die. Every time I've seen a Sea King in the sky, I've seen something shiny fall down to the ground.
My favourite experiences with any aircraft were the times in the gliders. They are small "planes" with big, long wings and no engine. There was only room for two people, so the experience is fairly intimate. Our method of launching into the air was to be towed behind a pick-up truck. Once a certain speed is reached, the lift created pulls you off the ground. I absolutely love that feeling JUST AS the Wheels lift off the ground and suddenly you're floating. It's almost orgasmic.
I want to be fucked, hard, on a plane.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home